Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

sajolley

Form 7203 Part 1 is not pulling nondeductible expenses that are listed on the K-1 into the form. How do I overwrite the field to match the Form 1120S?

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

6 Replies
PatriciaV
Expert Alumni

Form 7203 Part 1 is not pulling nondeductible expenses that are listed on the K-1 into the form. How do I overwrite the field to match the Form 1120S?

Please clarify which version of TurboTax you are using - Online or Desktop? Windows or Mac?

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I have the same problem, using TT desktop premier.  Box 16 code C Nondeductible expenses are not carrying over into form 7203.  Also I cannot edit form 7203 to fix the problem.

I have the same problem. How to resolve this?

JamesG1
Expert Alumni

In TurboTax Desktop Premier, enter Nondeductible expenses under Current Year in the Stock and Debt Basis Limitations Smart Worksheet.

Nondeductible expenses will be reported on line 8a and reported in the calculation.

@sajolley @itsdhiraj @danpost254 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

And yet that is not what happens. After a lengthy phone call with customer service, I received instructions on how to overwrite the field that is not properly pulling in the nondeductible expenses input from the K-1. The software is not working properly, so an overwrite is necessary. To override, select Override from Edit in the menu bar and input the number.

After a lengthy phone call with customer service, I received instructions on how to overwrite the field that is not properly pulling in the nondeductible expenses input from the K-1. To override, select Override from Edit in the menu bar and input the number.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies