Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Karenb55

Business forms not available alabama

Having the same issue here.  I've checked and installed all updates.  Performed the manual update with no results.  Intuit had better get this resolved quickly or this might be the end of the road for me using them.  I've used Turbo Tax since 1996 but this is ridiculous.  Intuit: if you're listening... you better send out a notice, get the patch fixed... do something.

@bzgierloff @chadwyatt 

NEW UPDATE 2/27/2020: Just received email from Stacy and it states: "...status of your investigation and can confirm it was escalated and no longer being treated as a resolved issue regarding the "update" any longer. The escalation team is working on a solution..."

@Karenb55 NEW UPDATE 2/27/2020: Just received email from Stacy and it states: "...status of your investigation and can confirm it was escalated and no longer being treated as a resolved issue regarding the "update" any longer. The escalation team is working on a solution..."

Basically they realize their "patch" is defective. This Stacy gal is on it 🙂

I called on Tuesday and went through pretty much the same conversation as otherwise reported in this thread.  Was told that the problem would be fixed by today, Feb 29.  Did not happen.  Was on the phone with Malkeisha and, ultimately, learned that there was a problem.  It was assigned incident # INV-6077.  There was no estimate as to when the problem would be fixed.

KarenM90
Intuit Alumni

Please call Customer Service back and ask them to push you a new download of the Alabama State Software.

Then please re-install using the new State Download.

Here is the contact information by version:  Customer Service

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I did get the push update on Tuesday and tried it.  It did not work.  Otherwise, I just got off the phone with Customer Service about this problem, which included working with their Level 2 support.  I was told that a working fix is not yet available.

I've been supposedly called back twice now and both times the operator was RUDE, and said the "F" word when I addressed the issue of the software update not working. I asked for her name and was told I wasn't listening followed by a F___ You and then she hung up. Definitely doesn't belong working as a "support" operator. I started calling at 3:00 and now it's 4:30 and still have NO help. I've used Turbotax for over 15 years and NEVER had this much crap with them. I definitely will be looking for an alterative software program AND will look elsewhere so I don't have to use Quickbooks as well.  I HOPE YOU'RE LISTENING BECAUSE YOU MAY HAVE SCREWED ME OUT OF THE MONEY FOR YOUR SOFTWARE BUT I'LL BE **bleep** SURE YOU DON'T GET IT AGAIN!  What a load of crap.

DOESN'T WORK! and I've called multiple times trying to get someone to help and just get animosty from your operators. How about posting when you've got a solution and take care of your customers.

YOURS DOESN'T WORK EITHER! It says the software is updated but obviously it's NOT! What a waste of my time as if anyone in this company gives a crap.

After finally getting up with someone in support, Michelle R. informed me that the Alabama corporation forms are to be available 3/6/2019. I know, that's really cutting it close.  Just remember, there is a steep penalty for delay in filing your privilege tax after 3/15.

p.s. Even though the intuit site says the forms are available (print only), they are NOT! You can try a screen grab if you absolutely have to get the privilege tax in the mail.

Good luck!

HalDM

It's these forms that are not ready per TT for me anyway: Form 20S and AL-CAR.  Could print them but will say "Do Not File" at top.  Will push on TT also.

Looks as if there is a fix.  I updated TT Business, Alabama and can now see my returns!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies