Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2021 Form 1120 efile

2021 Form 1120 efile

The previously referenced link: https://care-cdn.prodsupportsite.a.intuit.com/forms-availability/turbotaxbusiness_fed_windows_scorp....

Here it shows the 1120S as available to efile. It will now allow me to efile, however, saying the forms are not yet ready. The error I get in TT is not for the 1120S but 8453-S (declaration for an e-file), which says "cannot e-file" under the efile column in TT. On the link above this form is shown as "unsupported" under efile.

?

2021 Form 1120 efile

@derhawk wrote:

On the link above this form is shown as "unsupported" under efile.

The form is not supported for e-file since a user must print, sign, and then scan the 8453-S into the program.

Form 8453-S will be available on 1/28/2022.

2021 Form 1120 efile

trephawk: The Form 8453S, in case you're not aware, is the signature page that the IRS requires e-filers to submit. When it becomes available in TTax (which it looks like should be on 1/28) you print a copy, sign and date it, then either scan or take a photo of it and upload the signed form into TTax. TTax will attach it to your 1120S and you should be able to e-file at that point if everything else is good. Hope that helps...

RICKM67
Returning Member

2021 Form 1120 efile

Does anyone know why I can't print my Form 8453-S when I try to efile my 1120S tax return?  Turbo Tax says there is an error and just closes the program.  I am using MS Edge browser.

CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

2021 Form 1120 efile

To print a single form, please follow the instructions here

If you need additional assistance, please comment and let us know. @RICKM67

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies