If you need to print a single tax form or two, here's how to do it without printing out your whole return.
- With your return open in TurboTax, choose Print from the File menu in the upper left corner.
- In the pop-up, select Specific Forms on the left, and then check off the form(s) you want to print on the right side.
- Click Preview Print Copy. Your form(s) will open in a new window or tab.
- In the new window/tab, click the printer icon at top (or go to File > Print) to print the form or forms.
- Open your return in TurboTax.
- From the File menu in the upper menu bar, choose Print.
- In the pop-up, choose Print Selected Forms from the drop-down at the top.
- Check the form(s) you want to print and select Continue.
- Make any other desired adjustments and then print.