Partnership K-1 not triggering self-employment tax or deduction for SEP contribution.

I'm a general partner in a partnership and entered my K-1 data - Box 1 income from business, and box 13 R for a SEP contribution. I believe that my box 1 income should incur self-employment tax, but nothing shows up on 1040 Schedule 4, and no Schedule SE is created in TT. I'm using TT Deluxe on a Mac (download, not online), and have triple checked that I've completed the K-1 interview and checked as general partner.

On top of that, it looks like my SEP contribution is not being treated as pre-tax. TT does create a Keogh/SEP worksheet and enters a single figure (Line 4b/c) for my contribution, but doesn't seem to do anything else with it. Am I missing something?

Thanks for any help you can give, this is driving me nuts!

This suggests that your Schedule K-1 (Form 1065) is missing the code A entry in box 14 that is necessary to report the amount of the income on the K-1 that is income from self-employment.