Solved: Partnership Book Information. Address where Partnerships books are locate, "In care of" ..... Do I put the business name or my name in this field?

deadlyinsight

Partnership Book Information. Address where Partnerships books are locate, "In care of" ..... Do I put the business name or my name in this field?

Using TurboTax Business.  Finished Federal portion, now working Arizona Partnership forms.  It asks for
Address where Partnership books are located.
"In care of: _____________"   Do I enter the business name or my name?

Thanks!

JulieCo

It depends.  The instructions for AZ form 165 state this:  "Enter the name and complete location of the person or entity responsible for maintaining the partnership’s books and records."  

JulieCo