Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

On my K- Form 1065 In Box 20 it states Code AG - Gross receipts for section 59A (e) but that is not the description for code AG on turbo tax. Not sure what to do?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
abenso3
Returning Member

On my K- Form 1065 In Box 20 it states Code AG - Gross receipts for section 59A (e) but that is not the description for code AG on turbo tax. Not sure what to do?

I was just about to send the exact same question.  Turbo tax program (using Premier) wants to categorize  Code AG as Gross Receipts for section 448 (c), but the K1 indicates that the value reflects Gross receipts for Section 59A (e).  No clear workaround using the forms as opposed to the step by step mode.  Any clarification on this would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Irene2805
Expert Alumni

According to the IRS instructions for the K-1 Box 20, Code AG is for Gross receipts for section 448(c).  Check back with the partnership that issued the K-1 for guidance on entering the number you have for  Gross receipts for section 59A (e)  in your tax return.

If you don't hear back from the issuer of the K-1, just leave it out of your return.    Section 59A of the Internal Revenue Code deals with tax on base erosion payments of taxpayers with substantial gross receipts (large corporations/partnerships).

@abenso3

Hi,

I have a K-1 1065 form for a MLP and it has this in Supplemetal info:

20AG            Gross Receipts for Section 448c               $11

Does Turbotax handle this and where is the amount reflected in the final 1040 form?

Thank you,

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies