jcflathead1

Do I need to purchase 2 separate business Turbo tax for an LLC and a Trust since they are not related?

We have a 2 partner LLC for my husband and I and I am a co-trustee for my father's trust. 

When try to install the 2nd CD of TT, it states I need to remove the other turbo tax from my computer.  How do I file for both the trust and the LLC?

No you don’t need to buy or install another Business program.  Just start a new return.  If you need to do state returns you have to buy each kind of state separately.  You buy state from inside the program.

jcflathead1

Thanks!  I'll try this.