• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jcflathead1

Do I need to purchase 2 separate business Turbo tax for an LLC and a Trust since they are not related?

We have a 2 partner LLC for my husband and I and I am a co-trustee for my father's trust. 

When try to install the 2nd CD of TT, it states I need to remove the other turbo tax from my computer.  How do I file for both the trust and the LLC?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
VolvoGirl
Level 15

Do I need to purchase 2 separate business Turbo tax for an LLC and a Trust since they are not related?

No you don’t need to buy or install another Business program.  Just start a new return.  If you need to do state returns you have to buy each kind of state separately.  You buy state from inside the program.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
VolvoGirl
Level 15

No you don’t need to buy or install another Business program.  Just start a new return.  If you need to do state returns you have to buy each kind of state separately.  You buy state from inside the program.

jcflathead1

Thanks!  I'll try this.
Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings
v