2liz

Need tax form 1045; I already have Turbo Tax for Individuals and Small Businesses; will it work with my regular taxes forms and I will submit together?

I spoke with the IRS and they told me I need to use Form 1045 to take advantage of a carryover from 2016 taxes.  How do I get this form so that it will be included with the rest of my taxes?

EdwardK

No. Form 1045 is not included in any TurboTax products. Per the following link, Are there any personal (individual) tax situations or calculations that TurboTax doesn't handle?

"To determine your NOL, if any, refer to Form 1045, Schedule A (not included with this program)."

EdwardK

laurent

which tax software includes 1045 ?

Only professional tax programs may have that form ... this is something you usually must complete by hand.   If you have an NOL then using a professional tax preparer is highly suggested.