Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

2liz

Need tax form 1045; I already have Turbo Tax for Individuals and Small Businesses; will it work with my regular taxes forms and I will submit together?

I spoke with the IRS and they told me I need to use Form 1045 to take advantage of a carryover from 2016 taxes.  How do I get this form so that it will be included with the rest of my taxes?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Need tax form 1045; I already have Turbo Tax for Individuals and Small Businesses; will it work with my regular taxes forms and I will submit together?

No. Form 1045 is not included in any TurboTax products. Per the following link, Are there any personal (individual) tax situations or calculations that TurboTax doesn't handle?

"To determine your NOL, if any, refer to Form 1045, Schedule A (not included with this program)."

View solution in original post

3 Replies

No. Form 1045 is not included in any TurboTax products. Per the following link, Are there any personal (individual) tax situations or calculations that TurboTax doesn't handle?

"To determine your NOL, if any, refer to Form 1045, Schedule A (not included with this program)."

laurent
Returning Member

which tax software includes 1045 ?

Only professional tax programs may have that form ... this is something you usually must complete by hand.   If you have an NOL then using a professional tax preparer is highly suggested.  

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies