• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nam

K-1 has an amount for "allocable share of debt: Nonrecourse debt" which I entered into K-1 Part II-K (1065)-no effect on taxes. Should the amt be entered elsewhere, too?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
AmandaR1

K-1 has an amount for "allocable share of debt: Nonrecourse debt" which I entered into K-1 Part II-K (1065)-no effect on taxes. Should the amt be entered elsewhere, too?

No, that's part of the basis calculation, which is a running total of your investment in the partnership. All of the items to the right (for each year), plus your initial investments, are what make up your p-ship basis. When you sell your interest or the partnership dissolves, you'll need this information. 

View solution in original post

1 Reply
AmandaR1

No, that's part of the basis calculation, which is a running total of your investment in the partnership. All of the items to the right (for each year), plus your initial investments, are what make up your p-ship basis. When you sell your interest or the partnership dissolves, you'll need this information. 

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings
v