Solved: It says on my return Schedule INC W-2 and 1099 Information Schedule only able to return by mail on 2/3/17 does that mean I have to send my entire return in via mail?

cfranco018

It says on my return Schedule INC W-2 and 1099 Information Schedule only able to return by mail on 2/3/17 does that mean I have to send my entire return in via mail?

only this section does not give an option for e-file

DS30

No but you will need to wait to efile until you state's Department of Revenue releases the final version of this state tax form. Schedule INC is an employer withholding statement and is needed to efile if you have any state withholdings from your W-2 or 1099-MISC.

You are getting this message because the forms for your state are not scheduled to become available until a final version is released by the Department of Revenue. (You state will not will not be accepting state income tax forms until this date.) On this date, you will be able to log back into TurboTax and complete your state income tax return.

You will still be able to print and review these forms but they are not ready to file until formally released by your state's Department of Revenue.

See link below for an up-to-the-date list of state form availabilities.

DS30