Solved: It is asking me for the business address and info for the Schedule C (uber driver). IS that my personal info or Rasier, LLC's info?

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Announcements
TurboTax has you covered during Covid. Get the latest second stimulus info here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It is asking me for the business address and info for the Schedule C (uber driver). IS that my personal info or Rasier, LLC's info?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

It is asking me for the business address and info for the Schedule C (uber driver). IS that my personal info or Rasier, LLC's info?

This is asking about your information. Your uber driving is considered a self-employed business and you can enter your personal info as the business.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

This is asking about your information. Your uber driving is considered a self-employed business and you can enter your personal info as the business.

View solution in original post

So, I've set up a separate schedule C from my other business.  Now do I just make up a name for my rideshare (Uber) business?

No, if you don't have a registered business name, use your first and last name.
Dynamic Ads
v
Privacy Settings