Solved: It is asking me for the business address and info for the Schedule C (uber driver). IS that my personal info or Rasier, LLC's info?

It is asking me for the business address and info for the Schedule C (uber driver). IS that my personal info or Rasier, LLC's info?

This is asking about your information. Your uber driving is considered a self-employed business and you can enter your personal info as the business.

So, I've set up a separate schedule C from my other business.  Now do I just make up a name for my rideshare (Uber) business?

No, if you don't have a registered business name, use your first and last name.