Is Turbo Tax Business with CPA support option avai...

Is Turbo Tax Business with CPA support option available?

I visited the Intuit site and noticed that CPA live help is available with the Premium, Deluxe and Self Employed products. But no mention on that page about Turbo Tax Business. I think I need to buy the Business due to a partnership situation. But I also want to purchase the CPA live help option to go with it. Is that not available for T.T. Business product purchases?

No, currently TurboTax does not offer Live Help with the business program.

Diane, Thank you. I am wondering if Premier would then work for my needs. The reason for wanting CPA/EA support feature with my purchase, is in order to properly account for capital gains after sale of share of partnership in 2019. Things to deal with would include, initial basis, amortization, and how to assess capital gains amount. With that in mind I think that Premier is set up to handle this part of capital gains, right? So I really do not need Business in the first place, can you confirm?

Secondly, how does Live help work? Do I have to attempt to complete return and then ask CPA/EA to review what I did, or is the help available in the way of consultation while completing the return ?

Use TurboTax Business (Windows only) if you need to file a return for a corporation (Form 1120), S corporation (Form 1120-S), partnership or multi-member LLC (Form 1065), estate/trust income (Form 1041), or homeowner association (1120-H).

TurboTax Business doesn't cover personal (1040) returns, either with or without Schedule C.

You can learn about TurboTax Live by clicking on the link.