Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Is the free version of TurboTax all I need to file a ct-3 C corp for New York?

Is the free version of TurboTax all I need to file a ct-3 C corp for New York? Or do I ned the paid version?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

A New York state CT-3-S, S Corp Franchise Tax Return is only available with the TurboTax Business Edition and the New York state program for the Business Edition.

Go to this website for the TurboTax Business Edition - https://turbotax.intuit.com/small-business-taxes/

State programs for the Business Edition are an additional charge of $54.99 and can only be purchased and downloaded through the Business Edition software.

The Business Edition can only be install on a Windows based personal computer, not on a Mac or online.

The Business Edition cannot complete a personal tax return, Form 1040.

Thank you for replying. I'm interested in the CT-3 C corp, not S corp. Is the business edition still my only option?

Then you will need the Form CT-3, General Business Corporation Franchise Tax Return.  That form is also used in the Business Edition.

The forms available for New York Corporations are listed here - https://care-cdn.prodsupportsite.a.intuit.com/forms-availability/turbotaxbusiness_ny_windows_corp.ht...

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies