I want to go to the beginning so that I can add my 2017 info. That means I must delete all inputs I have made to the 2018 form. How do I do that?

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Announcements
TurboTax has you covered during Covid. Get the latest second stimulus info here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to go to the beginning so that I can add my 2017 info. That means I must delete all inputs I have made to the 2018 form. How do I do that?

2 Replies
Level 15

You cannot use the current online software to prepare a 2017 return.
**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

You can't enter information from 2017 on your 2018 tax return.  Unless you're referring to something else?

Please read this TurboTax FAQ for additional information about preparing a prior-year tax return: How do I prepare a prior-year tax return?

Please read this TurboTax FAQ for additional information about clearing & starting over in TurboTax Online: How do I clear and start over in TurboTax Online?

Dynamic Ads
v
Privacy Settings