gbradshaw

I teach two classes a day at the same location and need to drive to the location for each class. Are the miles I drive to the second class deductible?

Note: There is another class between my first and second class, so I can not stay at the school after my first class ends and wait for my next class to begin. This forces me to leave the school and return later. My question refers only to the miles driven to my second class.

Bsch4477

If the second class is in the same location as the first, there is no deduction.

Bsch4477