turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I need to add a statement attachment to my S-corp K-1 info regarding reg. 1.1367-1 reduced basis. Where do I do that?

My S-Corp accountant says typically it's a pdf attached to a paper filing, but Turbo tax may have a mechanism to add "statement" info.  This is for the K-1, as a shareholder, on my personal return.

The info shows up on my K-1 Box 17, Code V. 

"Sharehold has made an election pursuant to regs. 1.1367-1 to decrease basis by items of loss or deduction before nondeductible expenses" and should note the dollar amount as part of the statement text, not part of TurboTax entered data (at least I don't think I came across a place to enter shareholder basis worksheet-page 2 data.)

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I need to add a statement attachment to my S-corp K-1 info regarding reg. 1.1367-1 reduced basis. Where do I do that?

To include the statement using a TurboTax desktop version, view the return in Forms Mode.  Select the Open Form button at the top.  Then type Blank in the search bar.  A blank form will generate and your statement can be written there.

See the TurboTax FAQ below for additional information.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3301400

View solution in original post

3 Replies

To include the statement using a TurboTax desktop version, view the return in Forms Mode.  Select the Open Form button at the top.  Then type Blank in the search bar.  A blank form will generate and your statement can be written there.

See the TurboTax FAQ below for additional information.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3301400

PhylI
Returning Member

If you read the About Blank link, you will see that it DOES NOT get filed with your return.

Twinnet

The answer doesn’t work, I’m using TurboTax for business 2021 preparing an S Corp. return and I need to add an additional statement, no blank statement appears

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies