I moved, so I had 2 home offices. How do I answer, percentage of business conducted at?

I spent 100% at both locations, but can't go over 100%.  The sqft is different at both locations.  I also rented at one and purchased a home for the second locations.

KrisD

Determine the percentage of the tax year 2016 that you were in each location.

For instance, if you moved April 1, 2016, it would be 3 months at your first place and the split would be 25% / 75%.

KrisD

so do I combine expenses for both places?  one is home, so I can deduct mortgage interest, property tax, repairs and have to do depreciation. the other is a rental.  Doesn't seem right that I would be deducting only 25% or 75% of the  mortage interest, tax, etc.
KrisD

Whatever you don't deduct as the business expense is deductible on your Schedule A on the personal side of your tax return.

Doesn't seem right that I would be deducting only 25% or 75% of the  mortage interest, tax, etc.

Agree. TurboTax is calculating the Home Office deduction incorrectly when you simply move from one home office to another and don't use them both at the same time. See https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/tax-credits-deductions/discussion/re-warning-turbotax-2019-incorre... for details.