iraguirre

I'm trying to enter a new 1065 K-1 but the system is going in circles and not closing the 1065 K-1 I already worked on.

The program is not leaving the current 1065 and there is no option to start a new one.
AmandaR1

The software saves periodically.  If it's frozen up on you, I would close the program out and then go back in. To go back to the K-1 entry:

1. Login and click Take me to my return
  2. Select the Federal Taxes tab and then click the Wages & Income tab below it  (If you have the blue button Check for more income click it, and then click Skip to see all income) 
  3. Scroll down to the Business Investment and Estate/Trust Income section and click the blue hyperlink Show more
  4. Click Revisit next to Schedule K-1
  5. After answering a few questions, you'll come to a summary screen of all the K-1s you've entered. Click Edit next to the applicable K-1 and continue through the screens. Previously answered questions should already be filled in.