Solved: I have two businesses (my own, and the company I am part owner of) listed for box 17, codes V-X on the 199A form. Do I need to report them separately? If so, how?

I have two businesses (my own, and the company I am part owner of) listed for box 17, codes V-X on the 199A form. Do I need to report them separately? If so, how?

You do not need to report these numbers separately in TurboTax. You just have to enter them as part of the K-1 schedules. These numbers are used by TurboTax to calculate the QBI deduction.

Thank you! So when asked to input the business name and EIN, so I just enter my own business, and don't worry about reporting the other entity's name and EIN?

The business names and EINs are on the schedules K-1 and you enter them when entering the K-1s.