Solved: I have turbo tax loaded on my imac. I need to delete a form. I have no idea how to do that

I have turbo tax loaded on my imac. I need to delete a form. I have no idea how to do that

You haven't said which form so here are steps to delete a Form W2 (the steps are the same depending on the form you wish to delete - just substitute the form you wish to delete for W2).

For a MAC desktop, (see screenshot for visual)

• Load up your tax return on your computer
  • Switch to "Forms" mode - the icon in top left corner of your program
  • You should now see a list of the forms in your return on the left-hand side of the program
  • Find the Form W2 you wish to delete and click on it
  • This should bring up the W2 form in your active window
  • Click on the Forms option on your menu (top of your screen you should see your Apple icon, then TurboTax, then File, Edit, View, Forms, Easystep, Flags, Window, and Help - click Forms)
  • There should be an option to remove the W2 form from the dropdown menu under Forms

Note:  If you have trouble deleting the form (i.e it pops back up), then you may need to delete something out of the interview.  Comment back if this happens with more details.