Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

lisaphillipsrei
Returning Member

I have to manually write in the expense for line 7 form 1065 during the review. How do I attach a statement? It has attach statement on that line.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
MinhT
Expert Alumni

I have to manually write in the expense for line 7 form 1065 during the review. How do I attach a statement? It has attach statement on that line.

You do not need to write in the amount on line 7 (Other Income) in form 1065.

In TurboTax Business, go to the Income page and click Start next to All Other Income (see attached screenshot). On the next page, you can enter the description and amount for each category of income. TurboTax will transfer the total to line 7 on form 1065 and attach the list to your return which you can e-file.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

View solution in original post

3 Replies
MinhT
Expert Alumni

You do not need to write in the amount on line 7 (Other Income) in form 1065.

In TurboTax Business, go to the Income page and click Start next to All Other Income (see attached screenshot). On the next page, you can enter the description and amount for each category of income. TurboTax will transfer the total to line 7 on form 1065 and attach the list to your return which you can e-file.

lisaphillipsrei
Returning Member

Thank you! This answer was quick, to the point, and with the screenshot made it extremely easy to find where that entry goes. Thats what i'm talking about!
MinhT
Expert Alumni

You're welcome!
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies