Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I have purchased turbo tax business but i am still unable to get anything except personal forms i need to file as a trust turbo tells me when i start a new return i will

go to being able to pick trust it does not do that
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

I have purchased turbo tax business but i am still unable to get anything except personal forms i need to file as a trust turbo tells me when i start a new return i will

To complete and file a Form 1041 for an Estate or Trust you have to use the TurboTax Business Edition.  The Business Edition can only be installed on a Windows based personal computer, not on a Mac or online.  The Business Edition cannot be used to complete a personal tax return, Form 1040.

Go to this TurboTax website for the Business Edition - https://turbotax.intuit.com/small-business-taxes/cd-download/

Did you buy Business or Home&Business? Home & Business is only for personal returns that need a Schedule C for self employment.  TT Business is not available to do online or on a Mac. You can buy the Windows Desktop program here,
https://turbotax.intuit.com/small-business-taxes

You can have both a personal program and the Business program installed on the same computer at the same time.

Or it seems like you might be in the Online personal version instead of the Desktop Business program.  Did you get it installed and activated with the 16  digit License Code?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies