Solved: I have my business taxes that turn into a schedule...

jasonjohnson1234

I have my business taxes that turn into a schedule E. I didnt want to fill all the numbers out but just the one number +/- on the paperwork

Since you are paying extra for the TurboTax Live Self-Employed edition, it includes Live CPA/EA support.

See this TurboTax support FAQ to contact a tax expert when using the Live editions - https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/expert-review/help/how-do-i-connect-with-a-tax-expert-in-turbotax-...

AmeliesUncle

Are you just asking how to enter your K-1 from a Partnership or S-corporation?

Carl

I assume the following.

- You received a K-1 from a partnership or multimember LLC, S-Corp or C-Corp reporting rental activity (be it gain or loss).

- You don't know where to enter it in whatever personal version of TurboTax you may be using to file your personal 1040 tax return.

Under the Personal tab in the Personal Income section scroll down to Business Investment & Estate/Trust Income and elect to start/update "Schedule K-1" and follow the prompts from there. All data pertaining to any rental or royalty activity will end up on page 2 of the SCH E when you are all done.