turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I have my business taxes that turn into a schedule E. I didnt want to fill all the numbers out but just the one number +/- on the paperwork

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I have my business taxes that turn into a schedule E. I didnt want to fill all the numbers out but just the one number +/- on the paperwork

Since you are paying extra for the TurboTax Live Self-Employed edition, it includes Live CPA/EA support.

See this TurboTax support FAQ to contact a tax expert when using the Live editions - https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/expert-review/help/how-do-i-connect-with-a-tax-expert-in-turbotax-...

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Since you are paying extra for the TurboTax Live Self-Employed edition, it includes Live CPA/EA support.

See this TurboTax support FAQ to contact a tax expert when using the Live editions - https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/expert-review/help/how-do-i-connect-with-a-tax-expert-in-turbotax-...

Are you just asking how to enter your K-1 from a Partnership or S-corporation?

Carl
Level 15

I assume the following.

- You received a K-1 from a partnership or multimember LLC, S-Corp or C-Corp reporting rental activity (be it gain or loss).

- You don't know where to enter it in whatever personal version of TurboTax you may be using to file your personal 1040 tax return.

Under the Personal tab in the Personal Income section scroll down to Business Investment & Estate/Trust Income and elect to start/update "Schedule K-1" and follow the prompts from there. All data pertaining to any rental or royalty activity will end up on page 2 of the SCH E when you are all done.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies