mike03car

I have multiple 1099-NEC due to being an independent contractor for several businesses. One I earned less than 600 bucks. Do I have to enter this one into my tax forms?

CatinaT1

Yes.  You need to report all income, whether reported on a form or not.

herold1961

I have two separate businesses and received 1099nec for each.  When I enter the 1099 in Turbo Tax, it only saves the one business.  I never had this problem in previous years.  Do I have to enter everything as ONE business?

herold1961

The Payer for both of my businesses is the same person, on separate 1099-NEC.  This seems like it might the issue with TurboTax.  I never had an issue in past years.

Forget the 1099NEC.  Just enter it as Other self employment income or as Cash or General income. You don't need to enter each 1099NEC or 1099K.  You can enter all your income as Cash. Only the total goes to schedule C.