Solved: I have a supplemental Blue Cross/ blue Shield Medicare plan. Where do I enter it?

I have a supplemental Blue Cross/ blue Shield Medicare plan. Where do I enter it?

I pay a monthly fee for this coverage.  Is it deductible?

If you itemize your deductions, you can deduct your medical insurance premiums that you paid in 2018. 

Note that in order to itemize on your return, the total of your itemized deductions would need to be more than the standard deduction amounts for $12,000 single/MFS, $18,000 for head of household or $24,000 for a joint return (plus additional for over 65 and/or blind). 

Plus, be aware that if you include itemized deductions on your return, you will be required to upgrade to the TurboTax Deluxe version.