I filed Business taxes Federal and State, I was send another k1. Do I need to refile Federal and State taxes for business, or just reissue the k1's to owners

I filed Business taxes Federal and State, I was send another k1 for the business. Do I need to refile Federal and State taxes for busines, or just reissue the k1's to owners?

You will have to amend the business returns, as the K-1's will not match to the folks you issue the K-1's to.  

Note:  You can do this in TurboTax, however the amended returns have to be printed, signed, dated and mailed in.  They do not accept e-file for amended returns.  Sorry.