I bought & sold options in 2020. My 1099B is only ...

mikemcd89

I bought & sold options in 2020. My 1099B is only showing the profit/loss from regular companies, & isn't showing my information when I traded the SPX..how to enter that?

I don't know where to find the Cost Basis for the SPX trades I made, where can I find those?
gloriah5200

If you do not have records of that information, you may need to contact your brokerage company to see if they can help you find that information.

For additional information please refer to :

How to Report Stock Options

amitlohia

Which brokerage firm are you using? Normally they will have transaction details in the end. The challenge you will face is how to report SPX options on TurboTax. I am not sure why TurboTax is not directly importing this from Ameritrade.