etm1994

I am trying to find my income detail on my Schedule K1 (form 1041) and I am unsure how to find it?

denise14107

The K-1 should show boxes and numbers in each box.

Many, most, some....will have numbers in them depending on the k-1.

Sometimes, all boxes would be empty or zero.

If there are no boxes with numbers in them, then there is nothing to report.

please consider a thumbs up.

I hope this addresses what you were asking?

DavidS127

If you are asking about entering the details for a Section 199A Statement or STMT that came with your Form 1041 Schedule K-1, you make those when you enter the box 14 code I (as in India).

After you've entered the code I on the box 14 entry screen, you'll need to Continue, and enter the information on the K-1 statement into the categories shown in the "We need some information about your 199A income or loss" and "Let's check for some uncommon adjustments" screens.

To get back to the K-1 summary screen and find the Schedule K-1 to edit, click the "magnifying glass Search" icon on the top row, enter "k-1" in the search window and press return or enter, and then click on the "Jump to k-1" link to find the K-1 you need to edit.