I am still currently employed by the same company so therefore the ein remains the same I'm trying to do an import but don't have it

walmart warehouse

I do not see that company on the import  list .... do they use a payroll company ? 

https://www.partner.turbotax.com/top_partner_list.html

Try googling the company ein number. Or check with your hr and see if they have one on file. Sometimes the numbers change from year to year. Be smart and check it out first.

Best advice is to look at the actual form W-2 that you get since you are not allowed to file without one in hand.  If the employer makes the form available online then ask them for the access directions.