Still need to file? Our experts can get your taxes done right. Get started >

nljon232

I am filing a 2019 return for my s-corp. Can I use turbo tax self employed to file?

tagteam

"I am filing a 2019 return for my s-corp. Can I use turbo tax self employed to file?"

You cannot use TurboTax Self-Employed to prepare a Form 1120-S for an S corporation which, by the way, was due on March 16th. 

The TurboTax product used to prepare an 1120-S for an S corporation is TurboTax Business (see link below) which must be installed and run in a Windows environment; there is neither an online nor a Mac version. Further, TurboTax Business cannot be used to prepare an individual income tax return (Form 1040).

https://turbotax.intuit.com/small-business-taxes/

Since the S corporation return is past due at this point, you might want to seek professional guidance.

tagteam

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz0123456789-_~