nljon232

I am filing a 2019 return for my s-corp. Can I use turbo tax self employed to file?

tagteam

"I am filing a 2019 return for my s-corp. Can I use turbo tax self employed to file?"

You cannot use TurboTax Self-Employed to prepare a Form 1120-S for an S corporation which, by the way, was due on March 16th. 

The TurboTax product used to prepare an 1120-S for an S corporation is TurboTax Business (see link below) which must be installed and run in a Windows environment; there is neither an online nor a Mac version. Further, TurboTax Business cannot be used to prepare an individual income tax return (Form 1040).

https://turbotax.intuit.com/small-business-taxes/

Since the S corporation return is past due at this point, you might want to seek professional guidance.

tagteam