June 5, 2019 12:14 PM
If you are using TurboTax Online the Self-Employed version is the one that includes Schedule F, Profit or Loss from Farming. In the Self-Employed version, please follow the instructions below to enter your farm income and expenses:
- Go to Search
- Type Farm income and expenses
- Click the Jump to farm income and expenses link
You can also:
- In your return, click the Federal Taxes tab
- Click on Income & Expenses tab
- Under "All income", scroll down to "Other Business Situations" and then click on "Show more"
- Click on "Start" button to the right of "Farm Income and Farm Rental"
Proceed through the interview pages to enter
information about your farm