Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

How do I get the Schedule C Part IV detail printed out on my taxes to give to mortgage lender (lines 43-47 of Schedule C)?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
JamesG1
Expert Alumni

How do I get the Schedule C Part IV detail printed out on my taxes to give to mortgage lender (lines 43-47 of Schedule C)?

I assume that you mean a previous year's tax return that you had prepared in TurboTax Online.

To view the previous year's tax return in TurboTax Online, click on Documents in the upper left hand corner of the screen. 

Click the down arrow to the right of View documents from.....

Schedule C Part IV is found on page 2 and will be included with the previous year's tax return documents.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

For some reason, the schedule C Part 4 information does NOT populate. It only puts the total number on line 9. I need the breakdown from Part 3 (lines 43-47) for addback on a mortgage loan. Last year around August an expert logged in with me and showed me how to do it and said it would save to my "documents" but unfortunately it didn't save. All I remember is you had to click "amend return" to even get to it, and then many steps after. It's so frustrating that TT doesn't just include ALL that information as entered 

DaveF1006
Expert Alumni

To clarify, have you paid for the online program yet and has it been submitted to the IRS?

@aehill 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies