Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Error message 190 and 102346 for C-Corp business download software

I'm using 2022 business download software for filing my C-Corp tax return.

I've been using Turbo Tax software for over 10 years now.  I do have the previous applications installed on my computer which hadn't required an uninstall for previous years.

I was on the phone last week for over 90 minutes for case #1509426385.  Waiting for a response follow up on how to import my previous years business tax return.  No call back and an email stating case was closed.  I called back in today.  After an hour wait, The agent wasn't able to view my computer because no code came up to allow it.  We did find the previous tax file which led to the previous program opening to view it, but the internal file was not viewable because of error messages listed above.

Error 190 the state download is not an option because I'm in WA and we don't have a state filing.

Still indicating formsets not present.

Agent said that I should try a previous years import where I could find the ~ in front of the form.

I did and the error message 102346 came up with another message that the software doesn't support files older than 2021.

The call was dropped and I'm back at square 1 with not being able to import previous years business tax return and the next option is to call in again and wait over an hour to speak to someone.

Can you help?

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply

Error message 190 and 102346 for C-Corp business download software

Frankly, there is not much anyone here can do other than make suggestions which may or may not work.

One would be to try a repair install of the 2022 program and then try transferring the 2021 return into the program. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies