Does anyone know why I have to fill out a form 380...

Does anyone know why I have to fill out a form 3800? I have no idea why or how I got to that and I can't proceed unless I complete it?

Form 3800 is for General Business Credits. File Form 3800 to claim any of the general business credits or claim carryovers from a prior year. 

Based on the message you are receiving, it sounds like you are either eligible for one of these credits or you have a carryover from a prior year.

To work on this form, enter "3800, general business credit" In the Search/Find box located in the upper right of the program screen.  Click on Jump to 3800, general business credit. 

So, all you basically said was to go back and fix it.  How about telling us how to fix it?  Turbotax created the for automatically and now we are supposed to know how to correct its errors?  Not cool.

ok, I searched as you recommended but there is no answer in the results, but I do get this thread again, like a circular reference.  How about a solution to the problem?  I can't continue until I complete a form, but there's no reference to where to find the information.  Could turbo tax just import this from last year please?