Solved: Did not receive a schedule A in my file after entering all information. How do I get a Schedule A?

Did not receive a schedule A in my file after entering all information. How do I get a Schedule A?

My situation calls for a standard deduction of $24,000.  After entering all my data my TurboTax report 1040 shows a deduction of $26,600 but no Schedule A to support it.

$26,600 is the standard deduction for Married Filing jointly with both people 65 or older.  

(24,000 + 1300 per person for being 65+)

You wouldn't have a Sch A, since you used the Standard Deduction.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪