Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Are there problems for Turbo tax customers receiving their stimulus checks?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies
DaveF1006
Expert Alumni

Select https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economic-impact-payments  and select the get my payment option to review your stimulus payment status.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

They are not allowing me at irs to go in to see where's my stimulus payment it's saying that they can't give me any information and i tried this for 3 days straight are you all allowing the stimulus to be deposited on TurboTax prepaid cards my card is still active. I don't understand what's going on I have been waiting forever I call my turbo card and my stimulus payment has not been deposited yet it's been 2 weeks now. Can you please give me some type of information on your end on what's going on thanks.

What is turbo tax doing about our stimulus payments ? U obviously did not send a lot of turbo tax filers info correctly to the irs 

That get my payment tells me for the third day in a row that my tax info is wrong .. what is turbo tax doing to fix this ?

Roger2637

I asked for a advanced on my federal refund and intuit send me a debit card is that the same card I will receive my stimulus on???? Because I checked for my eligibility and I’m eligible to receive my stimulus but they don’t have my direct deposit info what should I do cuz I went to enter my bank info and it says that it does not match their records plz help with info

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies