Am I getting my stimulus?

Am I getting my stimulus?

Am I getting my stimulus?

You can confirm the status of your stimulus payment at Get My Payment.   

• If it shows a direct deposit date and partial account information, then your payment is deposited there.  

• If it shows a date your payment was mailed, it may take up to 3 – 4 weeks for you to receive the payment. Watch your mail carefully for a check or debit card.   

• If it shows "Payment Status #2 – Not Available," then you will not receive a second Economic Impact Payment and instead you need to claim the Recovery Rebate Credit on your 2020 Tax Return.  

If you paid for TurboTax with your refund last year, we have given the IRS your correct account information and you can expect the IRS to make a second attempt within the next few days.  

You can find the most up to date information at IRS Updates on the Second Stimulus and TurboTax Updates on the Second Stimulus.  

Am I getting my stimulus?

Thanks. I paid for my refund and extra services 

Am I getting my stimulus?

It sounds like you may have been one of the taxpayers who was affected by an IRS processing error that delayed payments.  

We are happy to share that TurboTax customers who were affected by the IRS processing error that delayed some stimulus payments should begin seeing deposits into their accounts as soon as January 8, 2021. 

This update may not be reflected in the Get My Payment tool at the IRS due to the focus on efforts to distribute the payments. 

These payments will be distributed to the account listed for your federal refund on your 2019 tax return.  If you did not have a refund in 2019, did not receive your 2019 refund via direct deposit, or did not file a return, the IRS may not have your direct deposit information and you should expect to either receive a check or to claim the payment on your 2020 tax return.

If you do not see a payment either in your bank account or your mailbox by January 15, 2021, you should claim your payment via the Recovery Rebate Credit on your 2020 tax return.  Please hold off filing returns until after this date to ensure that you are preparing the most accurate return possible.

For TurboTax customers who need to claim the credit on your tax return, you are encouraged to file early (but after January 15) to receive these funds as quickly as possible.  In TurboTax, you will enter information about the credit when prompted near the end of the interview in the Final Review section of the program. 

More information about the payments and any additional updates can be found at the following links:

Am I getting my stimulus?

I have a old turbo tax prepaid debit card i can,t access that card  too know if i have my second stimulus on it

Am I getting my stimulus?

If you can’t access your Turbo Visa Debit Card online, call our partner Green Dot Bank at (888) 285-4169 to report your card as lost or stolen, and they’ll send a replacement for free.

For additional information, see Getting your second stimulus payment on a Turbo Visa Debit Card?