Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Myrefund status says it is delayed and gives reference number 1541 am I ok? but doesn't say to contact the irs

I called just now and used ext 462.Total calls including hold took 22 mins.Earliest date possible for claiming ACTC and EIC is 2/27 but I’m under review so he informed me if I didn’t see DD by April 17th to call back but hopefully I’ll see mine way before then.

Myrefund status says it is delayed and gives reference number 1541 am I ok? but doesn't say to contact the irs

@allyssabri88 I was told the same exact thing. I am also claiming ACTC and EIC. And I am also under review. I think everyone who claimed those credits is going to be under review.....I just hope we get our refunds soon. Fingers crossed!!!

So my ddd is the 22nd I have EIC ... could I get it on the 22nd or does it have to be the 27th?

I hope so too @dpreston387

I hope so too @dpreston387

Just want to see if what i was told is matching up with everyone else.
Guy from irs said 45 day review from March 4th. No letter sent yet but might get 1 or 2, or i might not.
He said i have two posting dates though, one is 1/29, other is 3/4.
He also faxed my transcipt but its blank, so they wont even start processing my return until 3/4.
He said to call after that date.

Your account transcript is blank? Or the wage one

@perkobangz I was told the same thing regarding the 45 day review.
Anonymous
Not applicable

They told me 45 day review starting 2/25 I'm over it for real.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Going to try and get my transcripts
Anonymous
Not applicable

now i want to know how does everyone with the code have a 45 day review.
miah7378

I called today and they told me because of my child tax credit my refund is under review and that if I don’t get my refund or a letter by April 22nd to call them!!! Such BS!!!
Anonymous
Not applicable

wow, is this the first year with the credit.
miah7378

No I had it last year too and I had no problems, that’s what I don’t understand.

I updated Sunday from the 1541 delay code... to a ddd of 2/22...
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies