turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Myrefund status says it is delayed and gives reference number 1541 am I ok? but doesn't say to contact the irs

I got myself a TA... Praying for everyone!

Myrefund status says it is delayed and gives reference number 1541 am I ok? but doesn't say to contact the irs

What is a TA?

Tax Advocate!

WIll they assist you with getting your refund faster?

Yes! You need to state if you have a financial hardship they will assist with whatever you need and.

Answer your questions!

Thank you. The issue with my taxes guys was that I reported $1723.00 more than I should have. Tax advocate is working on it for me effective today to get the issue fixed. Thank you luneta2019! If your taxes were flagged and you received a 1541 it may be a minor mistake that was made from what I was told. I will update you guys next week.

You're welcome glad they were able yo answer your questions. I was missing a w2 so I've already faxed it over... Praying for a speedy process and a DDD soon (refund)

To**

Update: The issue with my taxes have been resolved and I should be receiving my refund in three weeks. I did get a Tax Advocate

I got TA also, my job didn’t electronically send my w2 so it had to be verified. I faxed over check stubs and w2 and hopefully it’ll be resolved soon

Everyone I finally got a deposit date May 8!!!!!!!

Hey how long did it take from the time that you faxed your W2 I just signed my letter to accept my new refund amount a week ago

@mrs.sturner 1 week and some days

FInally received a DDD May 15th YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. I never count my tax money for receiving a DDD. It is best every year not to plan on the money before receiving a DDD date to avoid hardships.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies