Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

You tell me to print the forms I had to print M-8453P But Intuit does not give me an address to mail it to?

I e-filed the Partnership return and Turbo Tax told me to print forms which needed to be mailed.  I printed the form,  and the instruction sheet,  all it said was to sign and date the day after the Partnership return was accepted by the State of Massachusetts.

But it says nothing about what to do with the form after I print it,  Just not to mail the Electronically Filed return to the State.  But no address to mail the M-8453P.  and no instructions what I was to do with it but sign and date?

Any Ideas?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
KrisD
Intuit Alumni

You tell me to print the forms I had to print M-8453P But Intuit does not give me an address to mail it to?

Form M-8453P is permission to e-file the return. You do not mail this form if you filed the return. The state instructs that the form be signed and kept with your tax file for 3 years. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies
KrisD
Intuit Alumni

Form M-8453P is permission to e-file the return. You do not mail this form if you filed the return. The state instructs that the form be signed and kept with your tax file for 3 years. 

Thank you. I encountered the same problem.

JotikaT2
Employee Tax Expert

You do not need to mail in Form M-8453-P.  You should retain the signed copy for your records.  

Any required forms will be submitted when you electronically file your partnership tax return.

Massachusetts enacted mandatory electronic filing for tax years started in 2022 for partnership returns.  Please see this link for additional information.

@Shrike 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies