Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Has anyone received a Direct Deposit Date (DDD) later than 2/22?

I just got off the phone with the IRS and also spoke with a very nice lady but to be honest I feel like they are just telling us basic general info that they are reading off of the computer screen. I got no real answers and basically when I question them about something they just said well due to the path act or topic 152 blah blah blah.  She did however tell me that our systems that we check our updated daily and that their system is only updated weekly. Meaning if we go online and check the status that’s updated daily but if we call them their updates are only done on a weekly basis. I’m not sure what to think anymore to be honest. But I’m really hoping for a ddd soon!

I also just got off the phone with IRS . She looked up my info and said due to path act they don’t send out refunds until the week of the 27th . I told her that lots of people who claimed children already have dates for the 22nd and they filed after me but she said she can’t explain why others have the date . She recommended checking again on Saturday since that will most likely be the day they give us a date . Also said to check the website everyday . This is so upsetting. I filed 1/24 got accepted 1/25

Dont fee bad moniq... I filed like 1/10 or 1/11 and was accepted by the 20th. Everybody ik filed after me and are gettin the 2/22. It makes no sense.... Very depressing.

Yes it is :(
Treysmimi

I just got off the phone with the IRS. Very nice lady she put me on hold to check the status of my refund finally got nervous because I was on hold for about 5 to 7 minutes waiting for her to come by but she came by and she said the refund was clear it was just waiting to be released she said they update every day. like I told her it is just frustrating because people that filed after me have already got direct deposit date.

Any more news from anyone else about it
ruthajms

What the number to call

Hopefully we are all in the clear

Hoping we have a ddd at midnight.!!! Il stay updated as soon as I know

Same here .. a friend of mine is in the east coast and sadly she didn’t get a update and it’s 2 am her time . Really hoping we all get a update by morning

I filed on 1/31 and accepted 1/31. I didn’t get the path this year but my bars went away and changed to being processed on 2/16. No DDD. This sucks ugh

Hasn’t updated yet maybe by like 4 am

Well no update for me this morning. I’m really getting aggravated now!

Yeah no update here either
Treysmimi

OMG THIS IS GETTING TO BE WAY TO MUCH. NO UPDATE HERE EITHER.  ANY LUCK FOR ANYONE?

Nope no update
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies