turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

My status bar dissapeared and it reads, "We have received your tax return and it is being processed." should i be worried? what does that mean?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

48 Replies
WillK
Intuit Alumni

My status bar dissapeared and it reads, "We have received your tax return and it is being processed." should i be worried? what does that mean?

No, do not worry. The bars can and will disappear at times. Just keep checking the where's my refund and the date will be updated: https://www.irs.gov/refunds 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Turbotaxwill I have no topic152 or ddd just that its recieved and being processed. Is this normal
WillK
Intuit Alumni

Yes, it is normal. Keep checking and the IRS will update it.
**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

So I'm not being pushed aside i claimed defendants i paid the IRS in full what i owed them last year and i got my refund my mid March I'm praying it's not going to be that long this year. I sont owe money and I file on jan 14 2019.

@#clark1105 mine is saying the same thing on the irs website its saying we should get an update on the 23 I have no bars just being processed and I filled on 1/14 as well
vicvein01

Can you show me the link where it states that we should have an update tomorrow? This whole thing is driving me nuts

i filed jan 25th i had bars now nothing keeps saying..We have received your tax return and it is being processed. my daughter did hers 2 weeks ago with no dependents and she got hers today...a friend did hers same day as me and she got hers today...

saaaaaaaaame here! I need answers.

I filed on the 6'th & its saying that they received it & its being processed now.

at first I had bars now I don't. what does that mean? everyone saying we will have a date tomorrow.

In the same boat have dependents and taxes were accepted on February 6th status disappeared and just says it's being processed for about a week now and everyone keeps saying the same generic answer if keep checking wmr like we aren't already doing that drives me nuts that we can't get a real answer about our money we payed and are owed but if we owed the irs we could be put in jail if we didn't pay them in time or keep them informed I'm not asking for the world just a lil courtesy ya know the same they expect from us at the very least has anyone gotten any new info as of tonight Feb 22nd

@rjavery9832 I called the irs and they were able to tell me they didn't start processing the returns until the 15th and told me my deposit will be here on Wednesday I also have the processing message

klmmaf1992 ty for the info makes me a little more at ease best news I have heard taxes wise all week will update if I hear anything on my end as well tomorrow ty again
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies