turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

If I clicked to receive my taxes on a TurboPrepaid Card is it automatically set up to direct deposit for my tax return when I activated my turbo card?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
ddaven12

If I clicked to receive my taxes on a TurboPrepaid Card is it automatically set up to direct deposit for my tax return when I activated my turbo card?

Yes it is automatically linked, once your tax return has been completely processed by the IRS/State and has been sent, your tax refund  will then be deposited to the card. If you have any questions or need assistance with your Turbo Prepaid Visa Card, please visit TurboPrepaidCard.com or call toll-free at (888) 285-4169.

Please be sure to follow the activation instructions to activate the card, this will allow the refund to deposit to the card once it has been fully processed and the IRS/State tracking status is showing sent.

Note: When tracking your tax refund please wait until the IRS/State tracking website is showing a "sent" tracking status. If your tax refund is showing accepted or approved the IRS/State has not sent the refund just yet. It must show that the refund has been "sent", you can then begin looking for the refund on your card.

How to get your Tax refund on the Turbo Prepaid Visa Card:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/6419975

View solution in original post

54 Replies
ddaven12

Yes it is automatically linked, once your tax return has been completely processed by the IRS/State and has been sent, your tax refund  will then be deposited to the card. If you have any questions or need assistance with your Turbo Prepaid Visa Card, please visit TurboPrepaidCard.com or call toll-free at (888) 285-4169.

Please be sure to follow the activation instructions to activate the card, this will allow the refund to deposit to the card once it has been fully processed and the IRS/State tracking status is showing sent.

Note: When tracking your tax refund please wait until the IRS/State tracking website is showing a "sent" tracking status. If your tax refund is showing accepted or approved the IRS/State has not sent the refund just yet. It must show that the refund has been "sent", you can then begin looking for the refund on your card.

How to get your Tax refund on the Turbo Prepaid Visa Card:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/6419975

hi today my refund was approved by IRS but it still hasn't been deposited to my turbo card, when can I expect it to be? IRS notified me saying the 7th? IS that the day? I thought once it was approved I will receive? a little confused
enomacsct

I received my card about a week ago, all refunds were approved, yet it is still empty, wondering when I can access my money
ulani90

Same here, it got approved about 2 weeks ago and my card is still empty...

I got approved the 2nd and I done received my card and still my card is empty

I still haven't received my refund and it says approved and it will be deposited into your bank account what is going on turbo tax

Everyone is having this issue. So I would like to know what's going on with my refund because it was never deposited into my turns tax card
pretty900

Mine was just approved so I'm wondering when it will be deposited to my card ?

My card still has no funds

My card is still empty and it's due to be deposited by the 22 any other year I would have had them by now can't even check if it's pending I called today and the number says I can't complete the call try again

I received my state refund. I'm waiting on my federal refund I haven't received that yet it says it will be deposited by the 22nd. The number on the turbo card doesn't work
lyss213

I will never use this turbo tax card again. My refund is to he deposited BY the 22nd. I called the number on the card and the guy I spoke with said I have no pending deposits or anything! I always get my refund earlier than the date given by the IRS. This has nothing to do with earned income or child tax because that was taken care of by the 17th. This Turbo Tax Card sucks.

What number do you call and how do you talk to a live person

Everytime I call it just rings and rings and doesn't do anything else
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies