turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

TheC

On where's my refund my bars have disappeared and it says still being processed a date will be available how long will that take

@debskain I feel so bad for you, we are all complaining and we foled this month... you filed in January!!!! If someone here deserves answers is you! This is so unfair for all of us hardworking taxpayers
TheC

On where's my refund my bars have disappeared and it says still being processed a date will be available how long will that take

Filed*

I guess my next step will be calling again after April 25th.
TheC

Yeah:(:( @debskain thats the time frame they gave you right? I am going to our pobox today or Tomorrow and will see if I have any letters

Yes. Good luck. I'm hoping for the best for you.
TheC

Thank you @debskain trying to stay positive for all of us

I was told i have to call back after today to get any information. I checked the website still no update. This is annoying.
TheC

That's what i was told last Friday to call after the 23rd but i was out of town so i will be calling Monday @lakrishatax it's ridiculous.  I think that if there's an error or something wrong we should know before 21 days

@TheC same thing I was saying if there is an error why are they making us wait the full 21 days before sending a letter. A friend told me of there is an error all they are going to do is say wait for the letter. I'm so over this. I need my money I'm about to have a baby in less than 12 weeks
TheC

Exactly!!! I think it's ridiculous.  Most of us need this to get caught up with extra expenses. We just did a big move and we where looking forward to be able to be caught up with bills and extra expenses but at this rate idk what to think.I hope we can a get an answer soon, congratulations on your baby @lakrishatax

Thank you @TheC

I just got my transcripts in the mail and while they don't guarantee anything they show that everything is exactly the way I filled with the same amount for refund. Nothing seems wrong and yet....... nothing. :(

Congrats @lakrishatax

@debskain thank you
TheC

@debskain now I'm more intrigued what the heck is going on. How did you ordered them? They told me i was not able to order any LOL
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies