On where's my refund my bars have disappeared and it says still being processed a date will be available how long will that take

@debskain I feel so bad for you, we are all complaining and we foled this month... you filed in January!!!! If someone here deserves answers is you! This is so unfair for all of us hardworking taxpayers

Filed*

I guess my next step will be calling again after April 25th.

Yeah:(:( @debskain thats the time frame they gave you right? I am going to our pobox today or Tomorrow and will see if I have any letters

Yes. Good luck. I'm hoping for the best for you.

Thank you @debskain trying to stay positive for all of us

I was told i have to call back after today to get any information. I checked the website still no update. This is annoying.

That's what i was told last Friday to call after the 23rd but i was out of town so i will be calling Monday @lakrishatax it's ridiculous.  I think that if there's an error or something wrong we should know before 21 days

@TheC same thing I was saying if there is an error why are they making us wait the full 21 days before sending a letter. A friend told me of there is an error all they are going to do is say wait for the letter. I'm so over this. I need my money I'm about to have a baby in less than 12 weeks

Exactly!!! I think it's ridiculous.  Most of us need this to get caught up with extra expenses. We just did a big move and we where looking forward to be able to be caught up with bills and extra expenses but at this rate idk what to think.I hope we can a get an answer soon, congratulations on your baby @lakrishatax

Thank you @TheC

I just got my transcripts in the mail and while they don't guarantee anything they show that everything is exactly the way I filled with the same amount for refund. Nothing seems wrong and yet....... nothing. :(

Congrats @lakrishatax

@debskain thank you

@debskain now I'm more intrigued what the heck is going on. How did you ordered them? They told me i was not able to order any LOL