Wrong routing number what do I do?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Kat

Wrong routing number what do I do?

I'm assuming you've already e-filed?  Wait first to see if your return is accepted by the IRS.  If the IRS rejects the return for some reason, you can make the corrections before re-submitting.

If the IRS accepts your return, they will attempt to direct deposit your refund.  If your bank rejects that direct deposit, the IRS will automatically mail a check to the address on the tax return.

*** I am NOT a tax expert. I am a seasoned TurboTax user, and volunteer to provide assistance to TT users. Nothing I post is to be considered TAX ADVICE; I bear no legal liability for responses.***

Kat

Wrong routing number what do I do?