Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts All About the Refund! >> Event happening NOW!!!!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

If my refund page changed to the path act message does that mean they are done processing my return

Seems like most of us got the notification and a day of the 22nd. We can only cross our fingers n try to be patient lol

If my refund page changed to the path act message does that mean they are done processing my return

my status has been saying the same. I filed and was accepted on 01/24. and I have not received a letter
corlose85

Has anyone called the irs and was told there is a 45 day hold on their taxes and to wait for a letter?

On where's my refund. My status is saying return received and is being processed. But it's been like that since Feb 22. And below it has tax topic 152. What does that mean? Is tax topic 152 something bad.

Has anyone already got their refund back. When they had tax topic 152. Was their something you needed to do. Or is it just generic message? Please help!

@leasalem23 Tax Topic 152 is a generic message for those who chose direct deposit.  If you've not received a letter you should be getting a DDD soon.  If not this week then next you should see an update.
corlose85

Would I have got a letter by now if I filed feb 2nd & since the 17th it has said processing and tax topic 152?

@corlose85  Have you by chance been able to view your Account Transcript?  I would think that you would have received a letter by now but many people in your date range have reported seeing 3/5 as their processing date so I would say that if you do not receive a letter in the coming week, you should see movement by Saturday.

@somethingaboutmary  Thank you! I've been so worried. Because I was seeing so many different answers
corlose85

No I haven’t seen my transcript I don’t have any credit cards
corlose85

And on the irs website it says it’s a myth that the transcript is accurate

@corlose85  You can order them to be mailed to you and you can call and ask to have them faxed if you need them for school or mortgage purposes.  I asked because of the Processing date on it.  It is a myth that the transcript can determine when you will receive your refund unless of course it already has the 846 Refund Issued code on it but it does have a processing date....for example my processing date was 2/12 which meant that they would have mailed me by that date if there were issues and since their were not on 2/17 I got my DDD of 2/22
corlose85

Ahhh okay got cha. By the time they mail them I’ll probably have the ddd. Lol

Yes it takes 7-10 days to get them and that is why a literal ton of people have used FaxBurner.  They've called and said they need it for one thing or the other and given their faxburner number to have it sent to them to bypass the wait and the no credit card thing.  It baffles me though that so many have gone through all that trouble to ask what it all means LOL
corlose85

@somethingaboutmary  so there are codes on the transcripts that tell you stuff?
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies