Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

#WMR2019

I sure hope no bad news last year I didn’t get my money til **bleep** near April.... I hope that **bleep** don’t happen again this year

#WMR2019

@Hazel3 Yesssssssssss my fingers are crossed for us all 

#WMR2019

@1angrymama girl I'm sending you positive vibes!!! You got it this year. Dont worry yourself.

#WMR2019

Let us pray we all see some kind of movement tomorrow..... On another note yaw we got snow last night I have to drive on the highway to work.... I’m terrified to death driving in the snow.... And I live in Ky.... I left my house 30 mins early and I swear yaw I drove 45 miles a hr on the highway people was blowing at me passing me up flicking they lights and all idc I value my life lol.... Thankfully I made it here safely... I’m bout to hit this clock and make this money they take their time giving me back lol.... U all have a safe and wonderful Friday and smile u guys it’s almost over 1 more week and we will be released for the grips of the IRS Path hold 😘😘😘

#WMR2019

Gm ladies I finally have movement I pulled my transcripts online and my date on there says as of feb 24 and it has my cycle code on there and my amount the only code I don’t have is the refund code 846 but everything else is done my wmr is still on received but I don’t expect that to move until tomorrow and change to the path act last year I didn’t get the path act but praise God I know that they are done with my taxes 🙏🏽🙌🏾

#WMR2019

@1angrymama  Yes have a great day at work hunz and also praying for movement tomorrow as well. 

#WMR2019

@ddenese80  U just gave me hope 😍

#WMR2019

Gm ladies! I received the path act message this am 🙌🏾 I should get my ddd next Saturday and also my friend just did his taxes 2/4 and he received the path message this am to so they moving along this year I hope all you ladies got some movement today

#WMR2019

I just checked mine there was no change on mine I filed 2/2

#WMR2019

Gm I just checked mines no update for me either still on one bar...

#WMR2019

No update for me either. 

#WMR2019

Me either :( what is going on!

#WMR2019

Ok I been on the path act since a week after I filed and I filed on 1/29 so I’m expecting a update to a DDD date hopefully next Saturday 

#WMR2019

Maybe next week guys let’s not panic.... we knew there was a possibility that there would b no change til the 15th

#WMR2019

You guys will get an update next Saturday with your ddd watch last year I never updated to Path message I stayed on one bar until I got my ddd so it’s gone be the same for y’all also watch 🤞🏾

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies